Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just let go.

I know I made a post that dealt with this a few days ago, but certain events in my life have made me realize I need to say it again. Not only because the world needs to hear this in order to have any hope in being saved, but because I need to hear it too.

These past few days have been filled with drama over a horrendous breakup and a bitter ex of one of my closest friends. He's like a brother to me and I've been defending him like crazy, as have his friends and family.

But honestly . . . it's getting way out of hand. People are making threats worse than those just meant to cheer up the ex. And excuse me for saying so, but I don't know when comforting a girl over a breakup went from ice cream, a movie, and talking about the ex-boyfriend to threatening to cause bodily harm to him on Facebook, but it's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm done being involved. I'm letting parents handle it now because it's honestly just out of my hands. I'll be there for my friend, but I'm done worrying over it publicly.

And if you're in a situation like this, do the same. Turn the other cheek. Continuing to be involved in drama is ridiculous and helps no one. I can't say more about the situation because I don't want people emailing me cussing me out and trying to threaten me.

That's it because I'm tired of going to bed so late and my mom needs the computer. I'm sorry I can't give a more in-depth explanation of what I mean, I just figure it's pretty self-explanatory. But if you'd like to discuss this further and if you need help with anything like this, feel free to email me. I'm here for you.

Love you guys!

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment